Rosa Talent Pouring medium for acrylic paints. 16.91 oz.
Fluid Art is a special direction in modern art that does not have specific plots. It is not necessary to be an artist to work in this technique. For this we need only a few things: a base for the painting, several colors of acrylic paints, pouring medium.
Pouring medium ROSA TALENT ensures perfect fluidity of acrylic paints and prevents them from mixing with each other to create incredible combinations of colors in the Fluid Art technique.
The medium reduces the density of acrylic paints, thanks to which the paint has the ability to flow over the base for the painting. It is easily mixed with acrylic paint to a uniform consistency, which allows the artist to control the process of diluting the paint and obtain a uniform color.
The medium is made on the basis of high-quality acrylic dispersions, becomes transparent after drying and does not change the tone of the paint. Improves adhesion of paints to the canvas. The mixture of medium and paint forms a strong layer of color.
* Does not change the color of paints;
* When spreading, different colors of paint do not mix with each other;
* Combines with any acrylic paints;
* Combines well with liquid silicone;
* Does not turn yellow over time.
Pouring medium from ROSA TALENT is combined with any acrylic paints, the thinner the acrylic, the easier it is to mix with the medium. It also works great with other Fluid Art media (silicones). To create amazing effects, you can use auxiliary tools: sticks, spatulas, threads.
Who is this product for?
* Artists working in this technique.
* Studios holding fluid art master classes;
* Beginners in creativity who want to create a creative work;
* Mix the medium before use.
*Mix the selected colors of acrylic paints with the medium in a ratio of 2:1 (medium to paint), each color in a separate container. The proportion may vary depending on the thickness of the acrylic. The mixture should not contain bubbles or foam, if they appear, wait for them to disappear.
* Carefully pour the prepared mixture onto the base. When the canvas is tilted in different directions, the colors of the paints will spread, forming incredible patterns.
* The drying time of the work depends on the thickness of the paint layer.
* After complete drying, the work can be covered with varnish.
Create your own unique painting in Fluid Art technique together with Pouring medium ROSA TALENT.
Available volumes: 500 ml, 1000 ml.