Bead embroidery kit on wood FLK-368
Attention! The color at the photo may slightly differ from the real one. It depends on your monitor settings and lighting conditions during photo shooting.
Many needlewomen varnish their beaded work. This is done in order to protect the beads and give the embroidery extra volume. The designers of "Wonderland Crafts" company have found the way to solve above problems without additional paintwork and investment. We are proud to present to your attention stunning Christmas tree decorations, where an additional layer of plastic is attached over the embroidery, creating the effect of a "magnifying glass" and giving the work volume and festive shine! In addition, such toys are much better protected from external influences, what means they will delight your grandchildren and great-grandchildren!
- shaped perforated blanks made of plywood and plastic;
- beads "PRECIOSA" (with a margin of 10%);
- thread and 2 needles for beads embroidery;
- needle and thread for sewing parts;
- felt or foamiran for decorating the back of the product;
- instructions for bead embroidery;
- printed on paper embroidery chart indicating the colors and the number of beads used in the kit.
The kit is packed in a bag with a euro loop.
ATTENTION! The kit is NOT supplied with glue, paints and brushes!. Dimensions: 8.5*9.5 cm/3,35*3,74in. Number of colors: 5. Number of beads: 553. Made in Ukraine.